Dominator Ultimate Non-Beadlock Wheel Covers
Dirt Late Model, Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Sprint Car, Stock Car, Plastic, Chrome
- Designed to be a universal fit for many 15" non-beadlock rims
- Very close tolerance for fasteners to ensure it won't fall off
- Features a domed center which is less prone to mud packing and is more aerodynamic
- Fits popular rims like Weld / Keizer / Aero / Bassett / Bart / Circle / Real + many more
- They are injection molded and built with hi-impact durable plastic and feature 1/4 turn fasteners
This durable hi-impact plastic wheel cover from Dominator is a universal fit for many 15" non-beadlock rims. Very close tolerance for fasteners to ensure it won't fall off. Wheel covers feature domed center which is less prone to mud packing and is more aerodynamic. These ultimate wheel covers are injection molded and built with hi-impact durable plastic and feature 1/4 turn fasteners. Fits popular rims like Weld / Keizer / Aero / Bassett / Bart / Circle / Real + many more! Works in conjunction with Dominator Wheel Cover adapter # 910-541015
- Fluorescent Yellow
- Fluorescent Orange
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Follow these easy step by step metal valve stem installation instructions. Steel bolt in valve stems are a more reliable way to keep the air in your tires.
A guide on how to groove your left rear and right rear tires.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.