Derale 14210 Dodge A518 & A727 Transmission Cooling Pan
518, Torqueflite 727, 4.5" Depth, Steel, Painted, Black, Drain Plug
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Derale has been making quality transmission cooling pans for over 25 years, and this late model Dodge pan is designed with the performance enthusiast in mind. Fits most 82-07 Dodge/Chrysler A518 (46RH, 46RE), A618 (47RH, 47RE, 48RE) and A727 (36RH, 37RH) transmissions.
- Reduces fluid temperatures 20-50° F
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Increased fluid capacity
- Two-stage heat dissipating black finish
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Drain plug features increased magnetic strength & reuseable rubber/steel washer
Item DetailsAlso fits A618 and A727.
- Pan Depth: 4-1/2"
- Tube Depth: 3-5/8"
- Extra Capacity from A727 Pan: 5 qts. 16 oz.
- Extra Capacity from A518 Pan: 2 qts. 3 oz.
- Temp Bung Size: 1/8" NPT
More Like This
Spectre 5457 Auto Transmission Pan, Torqueflite 727, Stock Capacity
Spectre 5465 Auto Transmission Pan, Torqueflite 727, Extra Capacity
B&M 10280 Trans Cast Deep Pan, TF727/ 518&618/48RE Cummins
TCI 128001 Torqueflite 727/46RH-48RE Pan
TCI 128005 Torqueflite 727/46RH/48RE Max-Cool Pan
TCI 128011 Torqueflite 727 Chrome-Plated Stock Depth Pan
TCI 128015 Torqueflite 727/46RH-48RE Pan
TCI 128010 Torqueflite 727 Max-Cool Pan (1-1/2 Extra Quarts)
TCI 128000 Torqueflite 727 +2 Qts Pan
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.