Derale 14210 Dodge A518 & A727 Transmission Cooling Pan
518, Torqueflite 727, 4.5" Depth, Steel, Painted, Black, Not Gasket(s) Included, Is Drain Plug
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Derale has been making quality transmission cooling pans for over 25 years, and this late model Dodge pan is designed with the performance enthusiast in mind. Fits most 82-07 Dodge/Chrysler A518 (46RH, 46RE), A618 (47RH, 47RE, 48RE) and A727 (36RH, 37RH) transmissions.
- Reduces fluid temperatures 20-50° F
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Increased fluid capacity
- Two-stage heat dissipating black finish
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Drain plug features increased magnetic strength & reuseable rubber/steel washer
Item DetailsAlso fits A618 and A727.
- Pan Depth: 4-1/2"
- Tube Depth: 3-5/8"
- Extra Capacity from A727 Pan: 5 qts. 16 oz.
- Extra Capacity from A518 Pan: 2 qts. 3 oz.
- Temp Bung Size: 1/8" NPT
More Like This
Derale 14201 TH400 Standard Transmission Cooling Pan
Derale 14207 4L80E Transmission Cooling Pan
Ford C4 Transmission Pan, Case Fill Style, Black Steel
Black Steel GM 700R4-4L60E-4L65E Transmission Pan, 2-5/8 Inch Deep
Derale 14202 TH400 Deep Transmission Cooling Pan
Derale 14208 Ford E4OD Transmission Cooling Pan
Black Steel GM TH-350 Transmission Pan, 2 Inch Deep
Black Steel GM TH-400 Transmission Pan 1-7/8 Inch Deep
Ford C4 Transmission Pan-Chrome Steel
Spectre 5450 Automatic Transmission Pan, GM TH350, Stock Capacity
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.