Derale 14204 700R4-4L60E Transmission Cooling Pan
4L60E, 700R4, 3.625" Depth, Steel, Painted, Black, Is Gasket(s) Included, Not Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Derale has been making quality transmission cooling pans for over 25 years, and this 4L60E or 700R4 transmission pan is designed with the performance enthusiast in mind. Fits most '82-'99 GM 700-R4 and 4L60E transmission (both 2WD and 4WD).
- Reduces fluid temperatures 20-50° F
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Increases fluid capacity by 2 qts. 4 oz.
- Two-stage heat dissipating black finish
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Drain plug features increased magnetic strength & reuseable rubber/steel washer
- Pan Depth: 3-5/8"
- Tube Depth: 2-9/16"
- Extra Capacity: 2 quarts 4 oz.
- Temp Bung Size: 1/8" NPT
- Overall height (outside): 3-7/8"
- Overall distance from mounting surface to furthest point away: 4-1/2"
This transmission cooling pan for the 700R or the 4L60E does not require a different filter or an extension tube. It simply adds more capacity and the cooling tubes for a more efficient fluid temperature.
More Like This
Black Steel GM 700R4-4L60E-4L65E Transmission Pan, 2-5/8 Inch Deep
Mr Gasket 9732 Chrome Transmission Oil Pan,GM TH700R4
B&M 70260 Cast Deep Trans Pan for GM 4L60/4L60E Transs
700R4 Transmission Pan-Chrome Steel
Spectre 5454 Automatic Transmission Pan, GM 700R4, Stock Capacity
Spectre 5453 Automatic Transmission Pan, GM 700R4, Extra Capacity
GM 700R4 Finned Aluminum Transmission Pan
B&M 70289 Chrome Trans Deep Pan GM TH700R4 4L60, 1982 to 1993
Derale 14202 TH400 Deep Transmission Cooling Pan
Derale 14201 TH400 Standard Transmission Cooling Pan
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission