Derale 14204 700R4-4L60E Transmission Cooling Pan
4L60E, 700R4, 3.625" Depth, Steel, Painted, Black, Gasket(s) Included, Drain Plug
Derale has been making quality transmission cooling pans for over 25 years, and this 4L60E or 700R4 transmission pan is designed with the performance enthusiast in mind. Fits most '82-'99 GM 700-R4 and 4L60E transmission (both 2WD and 4WD).
- Reduces fluid temperatures 20-50° F
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Increases fluid capacity by 2 qts. 4 oz.
- Two-stage heat dissipating black finish
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Drain plug features increased magnetic strength & reuseable rubber/steel washer
- Pan Depth: 3-5/8"
- Tube Depth: 2-9/16"
- Extra Capacity: 2 quarts 4 oz.
- Temp Bung Size: 1/8" NPT
- Overall height (outside): 3-7/8"
- Overall distance from mounting surface to furthest point away: 4-1/2"
This transmission cooling pan for the 700R or the 4L60E does not require a different filter or an extension tube. It simply adds more capacity and the cooling tubes for a more efficient fluid temperature.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Black Steel GM 700R4-4L60E-4L65E Transmission Pan, 2-5/8 Inch Deep
Mr Gasket 9732 Chrome Transmission Oil Pan,GM TH700R4
B&M 70260 Cast Deep Trans Pan for GM 4L60/4L60E Transs
700R4 Transmission Pan-Chrome Steel
Spectre 5453 Automatic Transmission Pan, GM 700R4, Extra Capacity
Spectre 5454 Automatic Transmission Pan, GM 700R4, Stock Capacity
GM 700R4 Finned Aluminum Transmission Pan
B&M 70289 Chrome Trans Deep Pan GM TH700R4 4L60, 1982 to 1993
Derale 14201 TH400 Standard Transmission Cooling Pan
Derale 14202 TH400 Deep Transmission Cooling Pan
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Learn how Zach replaces a transmission and breakaway converter in his 55 Chevy, with some helpful tips along the way.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.