Derale 13700 Remote Fluid Cooler
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
With its own air supply, this remote cooler can literally be mounted almost anywhere, making it a popular addition for performance compacts, hot rods, muscle cars, and trucks. An efficient 16-pass tube-and-fin cooler coupled with a Tornado fan and aluminum brackets makes this unit ideal for transmission, power steering and fuel cooling.
- Mounts anywhere space permits
- Electric fan supplies optimum air flow
- 16 pass core
- 650 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
- Built with AN 6 male fittings
- Two 3/8" hose barb adapters included
- 16-3/4" wide, 11-1/2" tall, 5" thick
- Inlet Spacing: 8-3/4"
- Barb Size: 3/8"
- Airflow: Puller (reversible)
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.