Derale 13700 Remote Fluid Cooler
Universal Fit, 15.56" Overall Width, 11.50" Overall Height, 5.00" Overall Thickness, Painted
- Designed to mount anywhere space permits
- The electric fan supplies optimum air flow
- Measures 16-3/4" wide, 11-1/2" tall, 5" thick
- There are two 3/8" hose barb adapters included
- Has a 16 pass core and a 650 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
With its own air supply, this remote cooler can literally be mounted almost anywhere, making it a popular addition for performance compacts, hot rods, muscle cars, and trucks. An efficient 16-pass tube-and-fin cooler coupled with a Tornado fan and aluminum brackets makes this unit ideal for transmission, power steering and fuel cooling.
- Mounts anywhere space permits
- Electric fan supplies optimum air flow
- 16 pass core
- 650 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
- Built with AN 6 male fittings
- Two 3/8" hose barb adapters included
- 16-3/4" wide, 11-1/2" tall, 5" thick
- Inlet Spacing: 8-3/4"
- Barb Size: 3/8"
- Airflow: Puller (reversible)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Derale 13900 Remote Transmission Cooler Kit
Derale 15200 Dual Circuit Oil Cooler
Derale 53478 Stacked Plate Cooler 34 Row 13 x 10-7/8 Inch 2 Inch Thick
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 12 Inch
Heavy Duty Aluminum Transmission Cooler, Powder Coated Finish
Speedway Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler, 12-3/4 x 7-1/2 Inch
Speedway Standard 4-Pass Transmission Fluid Cooler
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 15 Inch
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 18 Inch
Trans Cooler Frame Rail Mount
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
When it comes to demolition derby racing, radiators are a key component to be the last car running. Follow Jeremy's guide on the large variety of Demolition Derby radiators available at Speedway Motors.