Deluxe Disc Brake Kit 1947-1959 Chevy Half-Ton Pickup
Front Position, 5 on 4.75" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Natural
- Install 11" disc brakes on your 1947-1959 Chevy 1/2 ton pick-up axle for improved stopping performance
- Complete kit includes rotors, calipers and brackets, pads, bearings, seals, instructions and rubber brake hoses
- Increases front track width 7/16" per side (7/8" total).
- Features an 11" vented rotor with 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt pattern and 7/16" studs
- Includes '69-'77 GM midsize calipers with a 2-3/4" piston, adding more stopping power over drum brakes
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Improve the stopping power of your 1947-1959 Chevy 1/2 ton pick-up without replacing the factory beam axle. Works with 15" or larger wheels with the GM 5-on-4.75" bolt pattern. Increases front track width 7/16" per side (7/8" total).
- 11" brake rotor, 5 x 4-3/4"
- Brake pads
- GM Caliper slide bolts
- 1969-77 calipers (7/16"-20 inlets)
- Brake brackets
- Rubber Brake Lines
- Inner bearing cups
- Inner bearing cones
- Outer bearing cones
- Dust caps
- 3.182" on center for horizontal mounting holes
- 4.342" on center for vertical mounting holes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Basic Disc Brake Kit 1947-1959 Chevy Half Ton PickupPart # 91631981Qty x 1
1973-77 GM Midsize 11 Inch Disc Brake RotorPart # 91031063Qty x 2
IMCA 1969-77 Midsize Standard Stock GM Caliper, LHPart # 91031035-LQty x 1
IMCA 1969-77 Midsize Standard Stock GM Caliper, RHPart # 91031035-RQty x 1
Wheel Bearing Outer Cone, 3/4", SteelPart # 912TLM11949Qty x 2
Speedway and Metric Chassis, Replacement Inner Seal for 910-31048Part # 912S19753Qty x 2
Speedway Soft Street Organic Brake Pads GM Mid-Size 1969-1977Part # 9193382Qty x 1
Inner Bearing Cup for 11" GM RotorPart # 912TL68110Qty x 2
Replacement Tapered Inner Wheel Bearing ConePart # 912TL68149Qty x 2
Front Disc Brake Hardware KitPart # 9103142.1Qty x 1
More Like This
Deluxe Disc Brake Kit 47-59 Chevy Half-Ton Truck, Drilled/Slotted
Wilwood 140-14974 Classic Series Dynapro 6 Front Brake Kit, Black
Wilwood 140-14974-R Classic Series Dynapro 6 Front Brake Kit, Red
Wilwood 140-11811-D FDLI Front Brake Kit, 1949-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Wilwood 140-11811-DR FDLI Front Brake Kit, 1949-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Wilwood 140-11811 FDLI Front Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Wilwood 140-11811-R FDLI Front Brake Kit, 1949-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Wilwood 140-11812-D FDLI Front Brake Kit, 1949-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance® Spindles, 5 x 4-1/2 BP
Brake Kit: 1969-77 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles, Chevy B-P
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.