Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit
- This Deluxe '27 T frame features a triangulated four-bar rear suspension with coil overs for a smooth ride
- 116" extended wheelbase and extended rear frame section accommodates our '27 T roadster body for added interior room
- Premium steel 1-1/2" x 3" rectangular tube frame provides a solid foundation to build on
- Like all of our T kits these are available with plain or chrome suspension
- Engine and transmission mount options as well as 9" rear axle options are available separately as well
Looking for a little more interior room and a lower profile in your T roadster? Then try our Deluxe '27 T! The all-new Deluxe '27 frame features the same triangulated four-bar rear suspension as the Deluxe T, but with a longer wheelbase and extended rear frame section to accommodate Speedway's high-quality fiberglass '27 T roadster body. The body-and-frame combo can be used to build a hot rod with the same open engine bay and fenderless look of a T-bucket, but offers a lower seating position and a lot more legroom. Try it on for size!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
- 1-1/2 x 3" rectangular steel tube frame with 116" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings anc coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain (PLN) or chrome (CHR) suspension components
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.