Delta 01-1149-LED2 7 Inch LED DOT Hi/Lo Beam Headlights
Universal Fit, Bulb/Lens Assembly Headlight Component, Driver and Passenger Side Position
- Headlights have a vacuum metalized metal reflectors
- Its low power consumption means that only draws 2 amps
- Has a 25 Watt Cree LED and it’s a simple plug and play Instillation
- Provides unprecedented power, clarity and near daylight illumination at 6,000 kelvin and 3000 Lumen per light
- They feature European precision lead-crystal prismatic lens with a classic curve not plastic like the competition
This 7 inch LED headlight kit from Delta is available in hi/lo beam and powered by a 25 watt CREE diode. Delta Tech's lead prismatic lens delivers unprecedented power, clarity and near daylight illumination at 6,000 kelvin and 3000 Lumen per light while only drawing 2 Amps. These LED headlights have a vacuum metalized metal reflectors that hermetically sealed to the lens that protects from moisture and dust by a rubber boot. These LED headlights feature European precision lead-crystal prismatic lens with a classic curve not plastic like the competition. Major features include the serviceability of components allowing for easy replacement of any specific component rather than replacing entire unit.
- Prismatic lead crystal lens
- Four coating finish parabolic reflectors
- Hermitically sealed
- Plug and Play Instillation
- 25 Watt Cree LED
- Made in The USA
- 2 headlamps per Kit
Delta Lights Warranty (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!