Dakota Digital VHX-67C-CAM-K-W 1967 Camaro VHX Instruments, Black
67-68 Chevy Camaro, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Cluster Gauge Set Design
- Dash is specifically designed for the 1967 Camaro
- Features fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers
- Comes with micro-controlled precision stepper motors
- Has solid-state sensors for unparalleled accuracy
- The instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button
The first generation Camaro and Firebird started a legacy with unmatched popularity to this day. VHX-67C-CAM is a terrific way to update your pony car without losing its original style. Simple installation using a stock or reproduction instrument bezel (available separately) yielding full instrumentation will have admirers doing a double-take.
Fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are a few of the things that you can see which set the VHX Series apart from yesterday’s traditional approach to instrumentation. A few of the features which you don’t normally see are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid-state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback, all supported by an unrivaled limited lifetime warranty which has become the standard for Dakota Digital instrumentation systems. Completely engineered and manufactured at our facility in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry!
- System fits stock or reproduction instrument housing (not included)
- Black Face
- White Display
- 1/8" NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10 ft harness.
- 1/8" NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness.
Cable Driven Speed Sensor/Generator
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and any obstruction.
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
- 0 -160 MPH
- 0- 8,000 RPM
- 0- 80 psi
- 100- 260ºF
- E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- 9- 17 VDC
- Back lit technology is popular with performance instrumentation due to precise lighting allowing you to see what is truly important when you really need it at a quick glance. Each number, tick mark, annunciator, needle, indicator, and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face.
Digital Message Centers
- Odometer (One-time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 end speed (trap speed)
- High-speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- **Not all OEM indicator lamp functions will be replaced.
- If additional indicators are desired within the new instrument system, consider repurposing any unused indicators to suit your application.
- Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. Simply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers.
ChartsWiring and Setup Manual
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Dakota Digital VHX-67C-CAM-S-W 67-68 Camaro VHX Instruments
Dakota Digital VHX-67C-CAM-C-B '67 Camaro VHX Instruments, Carbon
Dakota Digital HDX-67C-CAM-K 67-68 Camaro HDX Instruments, Black
Dakota Digital RTX-67C-CAM-X 1967 Camaro/Firebird RTX Instruments
Dakota Digital RTX-68C-CAM-X 1968 Camaro/Firebird RTX Instruments
Classic Instruments Gauge Set Dash Assembly, 1967-68 Chevy Camaro
OER 3952636 Center Console Gauge Kit for 1968-69 Camaro/1968-74 Nova
Dakota Digital MHX-1017-S-W Universal Elliptical VHX Instruments
Dakota Digital VHX-1014-K-W Universal Dual Round VHX Instruments
Dakota Digital VHX-1016-K-W Universal Multi-Level Elliptical VHX
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.