Dakota Digital SGI-100BT Universal Speedometer and Tach Interface
The functionality of three devices in one 4” x 2” x 1” case! The SGI-100BT can adjust/split/recalibrate an electronic speed signal, calibrate a tach signal, and aid in the creation and adjustment of a gas tach signal for diesel swap applications!
- Speed calibration from 25% - 400%
- Multiple speed outputs available for multiple devices.
- Electronic pull-up built in; high or low voltage input.
- Tachometer settings from 1-16 cylinders and 5V or 12V signal type.
- Diesel applications: outputs for 4, 6 or 8 cylinder tachs.
- Can read off flywheel sensor (available separately), timing gear sensor or alternator W-terminal (stator tap).
- Bluetooth technology syncs unit to available mobile app for programming and setup.
- Built-in programming buttons and LED display for setup in lieu of app.
- Not for use with ABS sensors or systems.
*Product not compatible with most '86 to current European or '96 to current Jeep tachometers.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dakota Digital to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Dakota Digital GPS-50-2 GPS Speedometer Interface
Dakota Digital 600041 Optional External Antenna
Dakota Digital ECD-200BT-1 Signal to Cable Drive Adaptor, Thread
Dakota Digital ECD-200BT-5 Signal to Cable Drive Adaptor, Ford
Dakota Digital ECD-200BT-2 Signal to Cable Drive Adaptor, GM Clip
Speedway GPS Electric Speedometer Sending Unit
Universal Dash Harness for Mechanical Speedometer
Lokar SP-1500U GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Lokar SP-1501HT GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Stainless
Lokar SP-1502U Ford Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.