Dakota Digital RTX-67C-CAM-X 1967 Camaro/Firebird RTX Instruments
1967 Chevy Camaro, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Cluster Gauge Set Design
Designed after stock 1967 Camaro clusters, these all-new packages look like a simple speed/tach combo until you turn the key, then four auxiliary readings appear! Oil pressure, coolant temperature, fuel, and volts are comprised of LED bars; invisible to the average observer but front and center for the driver. Each pod has a TFT message center for additional information at your fingertips.
Although the graphic styles vary between 1967 and 1968, the systems will interchange between the years, so choose your preferred, or period-correct version!
Will fit directly into stock or reproduction gauge bezels, sold separately.
The RTX series is the latest from Dakota Digital, focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Every effort has been put forth to incorporate OEM design elements regarding the layout, face styling, and indicators. A casual glance may dismiss these as original equipment, but once you hit the switch and the LED backlighting comes on in your favorite color scheme, all doubts will be removed.
Starting from scratch, CNC machined housings are filled with electronics designed and built in-house, helping Dakota Digital once again raise the bar for aftermarket instrumentation. The high-definition TFT message centers can be fully configured to display just about any piece of information needed. As you’ve come to expect from Dakota Digital, the RTX series utilizes a central control box to make installation and setup as easy as possible.
*Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes.
System uses OEM or reproduction style bezel.
- Over 30 user-selectable color options allow you to independently change the needle color, sweep color and digital TFT display color.
- Both daytime and nighttime brightness can be easily controlled through the HDX setup menu, allowing you to choose your preferred lighting intensity level, toggled by the activation of the headlight switch. If on-the-fly rotary type control is desired, the DIM-1 is a common accessory to add this functionality.
- With 12 factory preset color themes, you can quickly create a beautiful looking system. Or, for the ultimate in customization, choose all of the color zones yourself.
- Full LED backlighting provides a strikingly visual gauge package, with sharp contrast for ease of viewing both night and day. Full RBG backlighting allows you to create the specific color you want, with a unique daytime and nighttime theme if desired. Whether your goal is an OE look or something truly bold, the HDX Series lets you make that choice.
- 1/8" NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10 ft harness.
- 1/8" NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness.
Cable Driven Speed Sensor/Generator
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and any obstruction.
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
- 0 -120 MPH
- 0- 8,000 RPM
Digital Bar Graph Gauges
- 0- 80 psi
- 100- 260ºF
- E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- 9- 17 VDC
Digital Message Centers
- Odometer (One-time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- Estimated Range/ Miles to Empty
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile time
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High-speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Two Auxiliary input indicators with user-programmable labels
- Each analog gauge sweep contains a red LED indicator for quick notice of a warning condition (except speedometer)
- **Not all OEM indicator lamp functions will be replaced.
- If additional indicators are desired within the new instrument system, consider repurposing any unused indicators to suit your application.
Calibration and Use
- Dakota Digital instrument systems are programmed and operated by the push of a button. A two-sided rocker switch is included with each package; mount this switch in an easily accessible location when in the driving position. The rocker switch provide quick and consistent access to all functions, either in driving mode or while in the setup menu. Button-press feedback is available through the TFT Message Center, or through the included buzzer. Once configured, this same switch is used to access the wealth of information located in the digital message centers.
- RTX instrument systems can also be completely configured through the available mobile app, suitable to Android and Apple devices. Using your existing tablet or smart phone, download the free app, sync your device to the RTX system, and enjoy quick and convenient menu navigation and real time gauge readouts for diagnostic use or a secondary display.
- All calibration settings are handled through the included pushbutton switch or the remote Bluetooth app. While many calibration settings exist, the speedometer and fuel level are completed in most cases (unless GPS-50-2 is used, negating the need to calibrate the speedometer) through a few taps of the pushbuttons and a short test drive of the vehicle.
ChartsWiring and Setup Manual
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 112 business days for Dakota Digital to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!