Dakota Digital ECD-200BT-2 Signal to Cable Drive Adaptor, GM Clip
The missing link between your cable-driven speedometer and late model electronic transmission! Measuring 5 1/2” x 3 1/2” x 2”, the ECD-200BT allows the use of a mechanical-cable speedometer to be used in conjunction with a modern drivetrain which provides only an electronic output.
- 36” cable
- GM clip-on
- Powerful motor is quiet enough to mount the module inside the cabin
- Waterproofed case can also be mounted under the hood, or even inside a fenderwell
- Bluetooth-enabled to sync with available mobile app for stone-simple set up
- Supplied programming switch and LED readout make setup easy
- For OBD II equipped vehicles, the supplied pigtail will easily plug into the DLC, simplifying the wiring connections
The ECD-200 uses PID control of the cable speed to provide quick, smooth operation as well as preventing overdriving or damaging the speedometer needle. Consider this the most precise and easiest to use cable-drive unit on the market!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Dakota Digital to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Dakota Digital ECD-200BT-1 Signal to Cable Drive Adaptor, Thread
Dakota Digital ECD-200BT-5 Signal to Cable Drive Adaptor, Ford
Dakota Digital GPS-50-2 GPS Speedometer Interface
Dakota Digital 600041 Optional External Antenna
Dakota Digital SGI-100BT Universal Speedometer and Tach Interface
Speedway GPS Electric Speedometer Sending Unit
Universal Dash Harness for Mechanical Speedometer
Lokar SP-1500U GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Lokar SP-1501HT GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Stainless
Lokar SP-1502U Ford Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.