Dakota Digital CMD-4002 Four-Function Remote Entry Kit, 10 Pound
The CMD-4000 Series remote systems are designed to lock/unlock doors or release a latch for a truck, etc. Actuators or solenoids may be required and are offered separately or in a kit.
Key features of the CMD-4000 Series kits include Ignition Safety Lockout which prevents doors from opening when the key is on.
The CMD-4000 comes with:
- 2- 4 Button transmitters
- 2- Single relay packs
- Emergency switch
- Installation Instructions
The CMD-4002 Includes:
- CMD-4000 4 function remote system
- Three PDR-1 10 lb push/pull actuators
- Two XMT-4 4 button remote transmitters
ChartsWiring and Setup Manual
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Dakota Digital to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Dakota Digital CMD-4001X Four-Function Remote Entry Kit, 35 Pound
Dakota Digital CMD-4001 Four-Function Remote Entry Kit, 10 Pound
Dakota Digital CMD-4002X Four-Function Remote Entry Kit, 35 Pound
Dakota Digital CMD-4000 Four-Function Remote Entry Kit
Dakota Digital CMD-10K Ten Function Remote Entry System
Dakota Digital CMD-2000 Four-Function Remote System
Dakota Digital CMD-X 6-12 Function Remote Accessory Controller
Power Door Kit
Deluxe Shaved Door Handle Remote Entry Kit
Universal Power Door Lock Actuators
Q & A
Pat talks about the shaved door kits that Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.