DRP Performance Bearing Spacer Kit, Pinto Spindle/GN Hubs
1.37" Diameter Big End, 0.89" Diameter Small End, 1.69" Compressed Length, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These hub bearing spacers allow for consistent and precise bearing load every time the spindle nut is tightened, regardless of the torque applied. Without a bearing spacer, bearings are typically over tightened to prevent loosening during the race. With a bearing spacer installed, you can completely tighten the spindle nut and the hub will spin free every time. Bearing spacers save time, reduce bearing temperature and greatly increase wheel free spin, putting more horsepower to the wheels. You can feel the difference by simply pushing the car!
- (2) Grand National Rear Hub Bearing Spacers
- (2) Pinto Spindle Pre-Load Bearing Spacers
GN Hub Spacers:
Testing has shown that the bearing spacer will make more difference than any “Low Drag” bearing set up currently available. When the spacer is used in conjunction with “Low Drag” Tapered bearings and seals, you will have the ultimate Low Drag set-up. These adjustable bearings feature a threaded sleeve and set screw to ensure you'll never have to worry about an over-tightened hub again!
- 2.5” Short Track 5×5 Rear
- 200%-300% more free spin vs. no spacer
- Designed to fit all Grand National spindle and hub combinations
- Makes servicing hubs simple & quick
- Bearings run cooler
- Saves time
- Eliminates bearing “Spin” on spindle
- Distributes side load evenly across bearings
- Works on tapered and angular contact bearings
- Once Set, typically never has to be adjusted unless bearings or hub is replaced
- Instructions Included
- Precision Machined in the USA
- +/- .001” Minimum Parallelism
Pinto Spindle Spacers:
- Designed to fit all Pinto spindle and hub combinations
- Allows your front hubs to be tight with minimal drag and side pre-load
- Easy adjust threaded sleeve and set screw ensure you'll never worry about an over-tightened front hub again
What's In The Kit
DRP Performance 10518 Grand National Rear Hub Bearing SpacerPart # 91010518Qty x 2
DRP Performance 007 10531 Pinto Spindle Pre-Load Bearing SpacersPart # 91031032Qty x 2
More Like This
DRP Performance 007 10531 Pinto Spindle Pre-Load Bearing Spacers
DRP Performance Bearing Spacer Kit, GM Metric Spindles/GN Hubs
DRP 007-10510 Bearing Spacer for 2 7/8 Inch Wide Five Rear Hubs
DRP 007-10513 Pre Load Bearing Spacer, 2-7/8 Inch
DRP 007 10521S 1979-Up GM Metric Spindle Pre-Load Bearing Spacers
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn about rack and pinion steering and the benefits to this specific system. This type of steering design uses a set of gears to convert rotational motion into linear motion. Find out more on the differences between manual vs. powered styles.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.