DRP Performance Bearing Spacer Kit, GM Metric Spindles/GN Hubs
1.25" Diameter Big End, 0.87" Diameter Small End, 1.81" Compressed Length, Steel, Natural
- Features an easy adjust threaded sleeve and set screw
- It is made from steel and has a compressed length of 1.69"
- Big end diameter measures 1.37" and the small end measures .89"
- Specially designed to fit all Pinto spindle and hub combinations
- It allows your front hubs to be tight with minimal drag and side pre-load
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These hub bearing spacers allow for consistent and precise bearing load every time the spindle nut is tightened, regardless of the torque applied. Without a bearing spacer, bearings are typically over tightened to prevent loosening during the race. With a bearing spacer installed, you can completely tighten the spindle nut and the hub will spin free every time. Bearing spacers save time, reduce bearing temperature and greatly increase wheel free spin, putting more horsepower to the wheels. You can feel the difference by simply pushing the car!
- (2) Grand National Rear Hub Bearing Spacers
- (2) GM Metric Spindle Pre-Load Bearing Spacers
GN Hub Spacers:
Testing has shown that the bearing spacer will make more difference than any “Low Drag” bearing set up currently available. When the spacer is used in conjunction with “Low Drag” Tapered bearings and seals, you will have the ultimate Low Drag set-up. These adjustable bearings feature a threaded sleeve and set screw to ensure you'll never have to worry about an over-tightened hub again!
- 2.5” Short Track 5×5 Rear
- 200%-300% more free spin vs. no spacer
- Designed to fit all Grand National spindle and hub combinations
- Makes servicing hubs simple & quick
- Bearings run cooler
- Saves time
- Eliminates bearing “Spin” on spindle
- Distributes side load evenly across bearings
- Works on tapered and angular contact bearings
- Once Set, typically never has to be adjusted unless bearings or hub is replaced
- Instructions Included
- Precision Machined in the USA
- +/- .001” Minimum Parallelism
GM Metric Spindle Spacers:
- Designed to fit '79-up GM Metric spindles
- Allows your front hubs to be tight with minimal drag and side pre-load
- Easy adjust threaded sleeve and set screw ensure you'll never worry about an over-tightened front hub again
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
DRP Performance 10518 Grand National Rear Hub Bearing SpacerPart # 91010518Qty x 2
DRP 007 10521S 1979-Up GM Metric Spindle Pre-Load Bearing SpacersPart # 91031033Qty x 2
More Like This
DRP Performance Bearing Spacer Kit, Pinto Spindle/GN Hubs
DRP Performance Products 007 10520K Aluminum Bearing Spacer Kit
9 Inch Ford Solid Pinion Bearing Spacer Kit with Shims
AED Performance 6175 Lightweight Billet Carburetor Spacer Kit
Ford 9 Inch Daytona Solid Pinion Spacer Kit, Long
Winters Performance 6936 Midget Axle Spacer Kit, 36 Spline
Spacer Kit for UMP Nova Lower Control Arms
Winters Performance 3558 10 Piece Axle Spacer Kit
Spacer Kit for UMP 1968-72 Chevelle Lower Control Arms
KRC Chevy Water Pump Spacer Kits With Gaskets
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.