DRP 007-10756 Ultra Low Drag Bearing Grease Syringe, 50 Grams
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- Engineered to increase wheel spin
- Designed to reduce grease drag and maintenance
- A 50g syringe will pack approximately 16 bearings
- Kluber engineers determined the best grease for our short track applications and now it is offered it to you
DRP Performance worked with the Kluber engineers to determine the best grease for our short track applications and now offer it to you. Available in cartridge form (for our bearing packers) and in convenient syringes. A 50g syringe will pack approximately 16 bearings.
- Ultra low drag bearing grease
- 50g syringe
- Kluber Isoflex Topas NB52
- Reduces Grease Drag
- Increases Wheel Spin
- Reduces Maintenance
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
Keep your rear cylinders running cool in a high performance engine by installing a water bypass kit to the intake manifold.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.