DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
Universal Fit, Stainless Outer Braid, 16" Overall Length, 3/8"-24 I.F. Female Fitting End A
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings (-3 AN Male to 3/8"-24 I.F. Female) and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN adapter fittings to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
1978-Up GM with 10mm-1.5 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
NotesDOT approved. Includes 10mm-1.5 banjo bolts/washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings (-3 AN Male to 3/8"-24 I.F. female), and frame tabs with clips.
More Like This
Stainless Braided 19 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm-1.5
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 10mm-1.5
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Dot Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20 Rear
Longacre 45123 Brake line - 16 in. #3 w/ #3 AN both ends
Wilwood 220-11372 Flexline Brake Line Kit, D52 Caliper w/Banjo, 16 In.
Longacre 45120 Brake line - 16 in. #4 w/ #4 AN both ends
Goodridge 12212 1969-76 GM Midsize Braided Stainless Brake Hose Kit
Stainless Braided 17 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm
Wilwood 220-12106 22 Inch Flexline Kit, 3/8-24 IF to 10mm Banjo
Q & A
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.