DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
Universal Fit, Disc Brake System Type, -3 AN Brake Hose Size, 16" Brake Hose Length
- This brake line kit is DOT approved which allows it to be used on street driven vehicles
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose allows the hose to maintain flexibility while being abrasion resistant
- 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings are included to allow for easy connection of 3/16" steel brake lines
- Frame tabs can be bolted or welded on and feature a spring clip for retaining the frame adapter
- 10mm-1.5 thread banjo bolts and crush washers are included to create a leak free seal
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings (-3 AN Male to 3/8"-24 I.F. Female) and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN adapter fittings to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
1978-Up GM with 10mm-1.5 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
NotesDOT approved. Includes 10mm-1.5 banjo bolts/washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings (-3 AN Male to 3/8"-24 I.F. female), and frame tabs with clips.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Stainless Braided 19 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm-1.5
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 10mm-1.5
Dot Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20 Rear
Braided Stainless AN 60 Inch Brake Line
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Stainless 15 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Braided Steel AN 25 Inch Brake Line
Braided Stainless AN 12 Inch Brake Line
Stainless 12 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Rubber Brake Line Hose Set for 10mm-1.5 Calipers
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.
Jeff preps the rear end housing to secure the brake lines and shows how to fasten bolt-on brake line tabs on the lower trailing arm bracket. Follow along as he applies Wilwood Dynalite Calipers to his 1967 Chevelle.