- (1) DEi Titanium Exhaust Wrap
- (1) DEi Stainless Steel Locking Ties
DEi Titanium Exhaust Wrap
This exhaust wrap by Design Engineering, Inc. is made from pulverized lava rock and can stand 1800 degrees directly or 2500 degrees indirectly. Perfect for those extreme conditions and you don't need to use any spray-on coatings with it. Resists abrasion for longer life.
- Wrap Length: 15 foot
- Wrap width: 1"
- Constructed from pulverized lava rock - titanium-like strength and toughness
- Reduces underhood temps resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- Able to handle 25% more heat than conventional wrap
- Capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today
- It’s pliable - no need to wet the wrap when wrapping tubing
- Will not shrink
- More resistant to temperature/vibration break-down, abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Very cool carbon fiber look
- Works best on Stainless Steel headers
DEi Stainless Steel Locking Ties
These locking ties are designed to secure DEi's exhaust wrap but the uses are endless. Made of high grade stainless steel they will withstand temperatures in excess of 2500 degrees and have a tensile strength over 100 lbs. These locking ties will provide a finished look to any job quickly and easily.
- Overall Length: 8.00"
- Overall Thickness: .18"
- Sold in Quantity: 8 locking ties.
|Overall Length||15 ft.|
|Material Type||Lava Rock|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|