DEi 040200 Radiator Relief Coolant Additive, 16 oz. Bottle
Universal Fit, 16 fl. oz. Liquid Measurement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Radiator Relief™ supercharges your radiator by transferring heat more efficiently through the radiator. Similar to the original formula this proven coolant additive will reduce your operating temperature up to 30°F reducing engine wear that occurs during extreme use.
Radiator Relief™ is also formulated with a corrosion inhibitor that reduces mineral deposits. This is the first additive that maintains pH levels that otherwise fluctuate over time resulting in core damage.
- Reduces engine temperature up to 30˚F
- Includes anti-foaming agent
- Formulated with a corrosion inhibitor
- No mixing required; just add to cooling system!
- Reduces pre-existing scale build-up
- Safe with all alloys
- Compatible with water and all types of anti-freeze products
- 100% Biodegradable, Non-Corrosive and Non-Toxic Additive
- For use in all water cooled engines
Learn more about how cooling systems work with proper coolant mixture and additives by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
More Like This
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.