DEi 030310 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 2 Piece
Universal Fit, Polished
LED License Plate Lighting Kits with their right-angle LED, are extremely efficient and emit a much higher degree of light in a desired location than incandescent lamps. Since there’s no filament that can be damaged, LEDs are incredibly durable-virtually shock and vibration-proof.
- Meets legal requirements without compromising great looks
- Use anywhere accent lighting is desired
- Accent lighting for hot rods, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, RVs, personal watercraft, pickup trucks, 4x4's, 18-wheelers and even industrial applications
- 12-Volt lighted button head bolts
- Measure 5/16" x 3/4"
- 9/16" Outside diameter of button head
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Offer superior lighting
- Clear epoxy covered lens-waterproof protection
- .30MA current, 0.36 watts
- Lights instantly
- Perfect for license plate relocation projects
- Polished finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.