DEi 030310 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 2 Piece
Universal Fit, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
LED License Plate Lighting Kits with their right-angle LED, are extremely efficient and emit a much higher degree of light in a desired location than incandescent lamps. Since there’s no filament that can be damaged, LEDs are incredibly durable-virtually shock and vibration-proof.
- Meets legal requirements without compromising great looks
- Use anywhere accent lighting is desired
- Accent lighting for hot rods, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, RVs, personal watercraft, pickup trucks, 4x4's, 18-wheelers and even industrial applications
- 12-Volt lighted button head bolts
- Measure 5/16" x 3/4"
- 9/16" Outside diameter of button head
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Offer superior lighting
- Clear epoxy covered lens-waterproof protection
- .30MA current, 0.36 watts
- Lights instantly
- Perfect for license plate relocation projects
- Polished finish
More Like This
Stainless Steel Lighted License Plate Bolts
Speedway LED Lighted License Plate Bolts
DEi 030301 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 4 Piece
Bullet Shape License Plate Fasteners
Chrome Dice License Plate Fasteners
Chrome Skull License Plate Bolts
LUND 27021000 License Plate Relocation Kit For Use w/Bull Bars
License Plate Bracket Screw for 1967-69 Camaro/1968-72 Nova, Each
SoffSeal 4048 License Plate Rubber Bumpers Set for 1962-65 Nova
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.