DEi 030302 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 2 Piece
Universal Fit, .56" Overall Diameter, 1.25" Overall Length, .75" Mounted Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
LED License Plate Lighting Kits with their right-angle LED, are extremely efficient and emit a much higher degree of light in a desired location than incandescent lamps. Since there’s no filament that can be damaged, LEDs are incredibly durable-virtually shock and vibration-proof.
- Meets legal requirements without compromising great looks
- Use anywhere accent lighting is desired
- Accent lighting for hot rods, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, RVs, personal watercraft, pickup trucks, 4x4's, 18-wheelers and even industrial applications
- 12-Volt lighted button head bolts
- Measure 5/16" x 3/4"
- 9/16" Outside diameter of button head
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Offer superior lighting
- Clear epoxy covered lens-waterproof protection
- .30MA current, 0.36 watts
- Lights instantly
- Perfect for license plate relocation projects
More Like This
DEi 030301 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 4 Piece
DEi 030310 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 2 Piece
DEi 030309 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 4 Piece
Speedway Stainless License Plate Light
LED License Plate Bolt Light
OER 5955195 License Plate Light Lens, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
64-65 Chevelle License Lamp Assembly
Trim Parts A6768 Rear License Plate Light Lens for 1974-77 Camaro
Smittybilt 2815 License Plate Light Mount
Classic Headquarters W-016 License Plate Lamp Kit for 1970-73 Camaro
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!