DEi 010472 Fire Sleeve and Tape Kit, 5/8 Inch Diameter x 36 Inch Long
Universal Fit, 36.00" Overall Length, .63" Inside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber, Fire Sleeve provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat up to 500°F.
Each kit includes a 16-inch length of black Fire Tape to finish off ends of Fire Sleeve or when joining two Fire Sleeves together while presenting a clean and professional look.
- Insulates wiring, hoses, oil / brake / transmission lines & more
- Use for bundling and protecting hoses, electrical wiring etc.
- Withstands 500°F continuous / 2000°F intermittent heat
- Burn protection during under hood repairs and maintenance
- Includes a 16” length of Fire Tape
More Like This
DEi 010403 Heat Sheath Aluminized Line Sleeving, 3/4 Diameter x 3 Ft.
DEi 010418 Heat Sheath Sewn Aluminized Line Sleeving, 1/2 x 36 Inch
DEi 010405 Heat Shroud Velco Aluminized Line Sleeving, 1 x 36 Inch
DEi 010414 Cool-Tube , 1/2 Inch Diameter x 36 Inch Long
DEi 010419 Heat Sheath Sewn Aluminized Line Sleeving, 1 Inch x 3 Ft.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.