DEi 010127 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft Roll
Universal Fit, 50 ft. Overall Length, 2.00" Overall Width, .04" Material Thickness, Lava Rock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This exhaust wrap by Design Engineering, Inc. is made from pulverized lava rock and can stand 1800 degrees directly or 2500 degrees indirectly. Perfect for those extreme conditions and you don't need to use any spray-on coatings with it. Resists abrasion for longer life.
- Constructed from pulverized lava rock - titanium-like strength and toughness
- Reduces underhood temps resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- Able to handle 25% more heat than conventional wrap
- Capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today
- It’s pliable - no need to wet the wrap when wrapping tubing
- Will not shrink
- More resistant to temperature/vibration break-down, abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Very cool carbon fiber look
Works best on Stainless Steel headers.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
DEi 010126 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft Roll
DEi 010128 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 15 Ft Roll
DEi 010129 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 2 Inch x 15 Ft Roll
Thermo Tec 11022 Header Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft, Black Color
Thermo Tec 11002 Header Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft, Natural
Speedway Header and Exhaust Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft, White Color
Speedway Header and Exhaust Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft, Black Color
Thermo Tec 11003 Header Wrap, 2 Inch x 100 Ft, Natural
DEi 010119 Exhaust Pipe Wrap and Locking Ties Kit, 2 In x 25 Ft, Black
DEi 010122 Exhaust Pipe Wrap and Locking Ties Kit, 2 Inch x 25 Ft, Tan
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.