DECO Magnetic Caster Camber Gauge Suspension Tool, Aluminum
Universal Fit, 3.00" Overall Width, 8.00" Overall Length, 1.50" Inside Diameter, Aluminum
- This DECO caster/camber gauge allows you to take precision caster and camber readings quickly, easily, and accurately
- Measures +8° to -4° caster range and +6° to -6° camber range
- The gauge is machined at 20 degrees on both ends for easy and accurate caster settings
- Anodized purple with laser-etched markings for easy readings
- Equipped with a magnetic adapter which woks for many rear wheel drive vehicles with cast iron front hubs or rotors
These magnetic caster/camber gauges from DECO allow you to make precision front-end caster and camber adjustments quickly, easily, and accurately. They feature quality cast aluminum construction and are machined from both ends with lazer-etched anodized finishes for precise readings every time. DECO alignment gauges feature a fourth bubble that works as a level and spindle angle indicator. These quality gauges come with a magnetic adapter to accommodate all of your precision chassis setup needs. They also include a convienient carrying case with handle for easy transport and storage. Choose the best when it comes to tools for the at-home do-it-yourselfer, choose DECO chassis alignment tools for sophisticated equipment that anyone can use, all at a price anyone can afford!
- High-quality aluminum
- Measures +8° to -4° caster range, +6° to -6° camber range
- Gauge machined at both ends for easy and accurate caster settings
- Anodized and laser-etched for easy readings
- Equipped with magnetic adapter
- Includes carrying case
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.