Custom Autosound CAM-VECH-7-SBR Slidebar Custom In-Dash Radio
FM Tuner, AM Tuner, Bluetooth Capable, Auxiliary Inputs, USB Port, iPod Compatible, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Custom Autosound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Custom Autosound's Slidebar Radio provides enthusiasts with a completely authentic looking classic car or truck stereo without sacrificing the latest in technology. Best of all it will fit in your vehicle's dash without any modifications required. The Slidebar Radio provides the best of both worlds, a true working slidebar display and a full-featured digital display in the same stereo. Simply slide the bar in the center of the radio to the right and hide the analog slidebar revealing a full-featured digital display underneath. The slidebar is designed with large OEM style push-buttons to compliment the look of your classic car. Its digital display provides seven backlit color options designed to match the color of your dash instrumentation. When it comes to technology the Slidebar is designed with the best features available including a USB input for flash drives and a Dock for your iPod. When connected to these devices the radio's digital display will display artist, song, album and allow song navigation through the radio itself. The slidebar is compatible with our optional BLUKIT which enables bluetooth streaming from your enabled phone or device as well as hands-free mobile calling through the vehicles speakers & BLUKIT's built-in microphone. With 300 watts peak the radio provides plenty of power but additionally contains four pre-outs and one subwoofer out. The Slidebar also comes with Aux-in for optional satellite radio as well as our optional compact CD/DVD player.
- AM-FM RDS tuner with 25 pre-sets (15-FM / 10AM)
- RDS tuner shows station / song / artist on LCD display
- 300 Watts Peak
- 7 LCD color choices (user selectable - white/red/blue/cyan/green/yellow/pink)
- LCD dimmer control
- Bluetooth Option Available (#Blukit)
- iPod doc and control (Control your iPod from the buttons on the radio)
- USB Port for Flash Drive MP3/WMA Playback
- Direct CD1 Control
- Alpha Numeric Display for MP3/WMA/ iPod files
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control w/Last Volume Memory
- Bass / Mid / Treble Tone Control
- Loudness compensation
- DSP EQ
- Front Rear Fader
- Left Right Balance
- Digital Clock
- 2 Channel RCA Auxiliary Input for Satellite etc.
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-outs
- Subwoofer Line out w/Level and x-over Adjustments
- USA/Euro Tuner
- Power Antenna Lead
Note: Actual product may vary from image.
Owners Manual (PDF)
More Like This
Custom Autosound CAM-CHTKL-SBR Slidebar Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-CVMV-SBR Slidebar Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-LM-SBR Slidebar Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-MS-SBR Slidebar Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-VECH56-SBR Slidebar Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-VECH-3/4-230 USA-230 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-VECH-3/4-630 USA-630 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-VECH-6-230B USA-230 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-VECH-6-230 USA-230 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-VECH-7-230 USA-230 Custom In-Dash Radio
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!