Custom Autosound CAM-FORD2/8-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Universal Fit, FM Tuner, AM Tuner, Bluetooth Capable, Auxiliary Inputs, USB Port, Chrome
The USA-740 offers the same classic look that Custom Autosound has always been known for with today’s latest features. Now, with built-in Bluetooth (microphone included), answer calls and get Bluetooth streaming music from your Bluetooth capable phone or Bluetooth compatible device. A solid 300-watt peak power should be all the juice you need, yet the USA-740 has Hi 4volt, 4channel RCA Pre-outs and a Subwoofer RCA pre-out for additional amplifiers. The USB input allows you to plug in a USB flash drive (thumb drive) for playback of MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV song files. A front mini jack auxiliary audio input and a rear RCA auxiliary audio input provide versatility for options like satellite radio, I-pod or any portable player you wish to use. Match the dominant color of your instrument cluster with user selectable multiple LCD color choices with LCD dimmer control. The AM/FM RDS tuner shows station, song and artist on the LCD display. For those of us committed to music collections on compact disc, the USA-740 fully controls our optional CD-1 CD player. Classic style with today’s sound and performance taking every road and curve with you in your vintage vehicle.
- Fits most 42-48 Fords
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 25 pre-sets (15FM/10AM)
- RDS Tuner shows station / song / artist on LCD Display
- 300 Watts Peak 2-Ohm stable
- 7 LCD color choices (selectable –white/red/blue/cyan/green/yellow/pink)
- LCD Dimmer Control
- Clock or Function Display Priority (switchable)
- Bluetooth and Remote Microphone Included
- USB Port for Flash Drive MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV Playback
- Direct CD-I Control
- Two Aux-inputs: Mini Jack front, RCA Rear
- Alpha Numeric Display for MP3/WMA/FLAC/WAV
- Electronic Tuning & Volume Control with Last Volume Memory
- Separate Bass/Mid/Treble Tone Control
- Loudness Compensation for Low Volume Listening
- DSP EQ
- Front/Rear Fader and Left/Right Balance Control
- Digital Clock
- Hi Volt 4 Channel RCA Pre-Outs
- Hi Volt Subwoofer Line-Out with X-Over Level Adjustments
- USA/EUR/JAP/RUS Tuner Capability (USA Default)
- Auto-store automatically fill presets with strongest stations
- Power Antenna Lead
Note: Actual product may vary from image.
Owners Manual (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Custom Autosound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Custom Autosound CAM-FORD-7/8-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-FORD9/5-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-FORD-3/4-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-FORD-6-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-FORD-9-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-FD8/2PU-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-TOR-8-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-TOR7/9-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-FD73/9P-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-FORD-7/8-230 USA-230 Custom In-Dash Radio
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.