Custom Autosound CAM-CUT-68/9-630 USA-630 Custom In-Dash Radio
68-69 Oldsmobile 442, 68-69 Oldsmobile Cutlass, FM Tuner, AM Tuner, Auxiliary Inputs, USB Port
Custom Autosound's USA-630 is designed to provide the best in audio technology wrapped in a classic car stereo look. It will fit your car or truck's stock dash without any modifications required. It has been designed with a bezel containing your car's manufacturer logo as well as large OEM style push-buttons to compliment your dash. When it comes to electronics the USA-630 boasts modern features like a USB input for flash drives to playback MP3/WMA song files and a dock for your iPod. When connected to these devices the radio's digital display will show artist, song, album titles and allow song navigation through the radio itself. The USA-630 is compatible with our optional BLUKIT which enables bluetooth music streaming from your enabled phone as well as hands-free mobile calling through the vehicle's speakers & BLUKIT's built-in microphone. With 300 watts peak the radio provides plenty of power but additionally contains four RCA pre-outs for optional amplifiers. It also comes with Auxiliary inputs for satellite radio tuners, iPhones or any portable player you may wish to use.
- AM-FM Stereo
- RDS tuner shows station / song / artist on LCD display
- 300 Watts Peak
- USB Port for Flash Drive MP3/WMA Playback
- iPod doc and control (Control your iPod from the buttons on the radio)
- Direct CD1 Control
- Negative LCD display (Black background with white letters / numbers)
- Alpha Numeric Display for MP3/WMA/ iPod files
- Electronic Tuning and Volume Control
- Loudness compensation
- Digital EQ
- 4 way Fader
- Left Right Balance
- Digital Clock
- 2 Channel RCA Auxiliary Input for Satellite etc. (cable included)
- 16 Pre-sets (12FM-4AM)
- 4 Channel RCA Pre-outs
- Separate Bass and Treble
- USA/Euro Tuner
- Power Antenna Lead
Note: Actual product may vary from image.
Owners Manual (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Custom Autosound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!