Custom Autosound 4001 Dual Voice Control Speaker, 1967-72 Chevy, Each
67-69 Camaro, 67-72 Chevelle, 1968 Chevy II, 1967 Malibu, 69-72 Nova
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fits Non AC models. These Dual voice coil speakers have up to 70% more cone area than the conventional dual speaker setup. This will give you improved bass response and power handling. Includes dual tweeters and can handle 140 watts. Both stereo channels hook directly to one speaker. This is the best sound solution for the original dash location we have found.
- Dual voice control speaker
- Fits Non AC models
- These Dual voice coil speakers have up to 70% more cone area than the conventional dual speaker setup
- Improved bass response and power handling
- Both stereo channels hook directly to one speaker
- This is the best sound solution for the original dash location we have found
More Like This
67-69 Camaro, 68-69 Chevelle, 68-76 Nova Dual Speaker, w/o AC, 80W
Custom Auto Sound 2002 Replacement Front In-Dash Dual Speaker, 80W
RetroSound R-69UK Dash Speaker, 1958-60 Impala, Thin
RetroSound D-572UK Dash Speaker, 1963-64 Impala, Standard
RetroSound R-612 Standard Series Stereo Speakers, 6-1/2 Inch
RetroSound D-412UK Dash Speaker, 1961-62 Impala, Standard
RetroSound R-352N Dash Speakers, 1971-76 Impala, Thin
RetroSound R-652N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 6-1/2 Inch
RetroSound R-693N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 6X9 Inch
RetroSound R-452N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 4-1/2 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!