Custom Autosound 4001 Dual Voice Control Speaker, 1967-72 Chevy, Each
67-69 Camaro, 67-72 Chevelle, 1968 Chevy II, 1967 Malibu, 69-72 Nova
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fits Non AC models. These Dual voice coil speakers have up to 70% more cone area than the conventional dual speaker setup. This will give you improved bass response and power handling. Includes dual tweeters and can handle 140 watts. Both stereo channels hook directly to one speaker. This is the best sound solution for the original dash location we have found.
- Dual voice control speaker
- Fits Non AC models
- These Dual voice coil speakers have up to 70% more cone area than the conventional dual speaker setup
- Improved bass response and power handling
- Both stereo channels hook directly to one speaker
- This is the best sound solution for the original dash location we have found
More Like This
67-69 Camaro, 68-69 Chevelle, 68-76 Nova Dual Speaker, w/o AC, 80W
Custom Auto Sound 2002 Replacement Front In-Dash Dual Speaker, 80W
RetroSound R-57UK Dash Speaker, 1963-64 Impala, Thin
RetroSound D-572UK Dash Speaker, 1963-64 Impala, Standard
RetroSound D-412UK Dash Speaker, 1961-62 Impala, Standard
RetroSound R-410UK Dash Speaker, 1961-62 Impala, Thin
Custom Autosound 4008 Dual Voice Speaker, 140W, 66-67 Nova/Chevelle
Custom Autosound 2009 Dual Speakers 60 Watt 66-67 Nova/Chevelle
RetroSound R-69UK Dash Speaker, 1958-60 Impala, Thin
RetroSound R-352N Dash Speakers, 1971-76 Impala, Thin
Q & A
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!