Currie 96227 9 Inch Ford 11 x 2-1/4 Drum Brake Kit, 5 on 4.5/4.75 BP
Ford 9", 12.75" Outside Diameter, 11.00" Inside Diameter, 2.50" Offset, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
9-Plus offers these drum brake kits, compatible with new style "big" ford 9" rearends. They are a complete 11" drum brake kit with drums that are double drilled in both 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt patterns. This brake kit is ABCS standard which means it fits the late model large bearing (Torino) style housing end, a 2.500" brake space axle, and the drums feature a 2.800" center register hole. Register refers to the size of the hole in the center of the brake drum. With the axle installed in the housing, the brake space is the distance from the outside of the housing end, to the outside of the axle flange.
- ABCS standard
- All brand new fully-loaded assemblies
- Double drilled for 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt patterns
- For use with late model large bearing (Torino) style housings
- Complete 11" drum brake kit
More Like This
Q & A
Tim talks about the difference between juice brakes and self-energizing brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.