Competition Engineering C2005 Ladder Link, 33-1/2 Inch
Competition Engineering's Ladder Link Double Adjustable Ladder Bar is designed so that the user can adjust preload and pinion angle without removal of Part No. C2005. This is accomplished by adjusting the front rod end and/or rear rod ends of the Ladder Bar itself. Includes two unique one-piece brackets which get welded to the rear end housing, cutting down on installation time and errors.
- Comes with two Ladder Bars, NHRA Approved Safety Brackets and hardware
- Adjuster allows quick on-vehicle preload adjustments for changing track conditions
- Contains two one piece 3?16” steel mounting brackets make installation easier
- 33-1/2"" overall length
- 1” dia. x .156” wall DOM steel tube construction
- Black powder coat finish
- Rod ends, Front - Chrome Moly Spherical, Rear – Fully Machined Solid
- For use with 3"" O.D. Axle Tubes
- Welding required
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.