Competition Engineering C2005 Ladder Link, 33-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, Steel, Black powdercoated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Competition Engineering's Ladder Link Double Adjustable Ladder Bar is designed so that the user can adjust preload and pinion angle without removal of Part No. C2005. This is accomplished by adjusting the front rod end and/or rear rod ends of the Ladder Bar itself. Includes two unique one-piece brackets which get welded to the rear end housing, cutting down on installation time and errors.
- Comes with two Ladder Bars, NHRA Approved Safety Brackets and hardware
- Adjuster allows quick on-vehicle preload adjustments for changing track conditions
- Contains two one piece 3?16” steel mounting brackets make installation easier
- 33-1/2"" overall length
- 1” dia. x .156” wall DOM steel tube construction
- Black powder coat finish
- Rod ends, Front - Chrome Moly Spherical, Rear – Fully Machined Solid
- For use with 3"" O.D. Axle Tubes
- Welding required
More Like This
Competition Engineering C2006 Competition Ladder Bar, 33-1/2 Inch
Rear Ladder Bars, 42 Inch
Speedway Old School 38 Inch Ladder Bar Suspension Kit
38 Inch Rear Ladder Bars
54 Inch Rear Ladder Bars
Speedway Universal 38 Inch Rear Ladder Bar Suspension Kit
Speedway Universal Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 42 Inch
Speedway Universal Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 54 Inch
Stallard® Chassis Jacobs Ladder Pin Kit
Lakewood 20460 Ladder Bars, 1965-1972 GM A-Body, Bolt,on
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.