Competition Engineering C2005 Ladder Link, 33-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, Steel, Black powdercoated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Competition Engineering's Ladder Link Double Adjustable Ladder Bar is designed so that the user can adjust preload and pinion angle without removal of Part No. C2005. This is accomplished by adjusting the front rod end and/or rear rod ends of the Ladder Bar itself. Includes two unique one-piece brackets which get welded to the rear end housing, cutting down on installation time and errors.
- Comes with two Ladder Bars, NHRA Approved Safety Brackets and hardware
- Adjuster allows quick on-vehicle preload adjustments for changing track conditions
- Contains two one piece 3?16” steel mounting brackets make installation easier
- 33-1/2"" overall length
- 1” dia. x .156” wall DOM steel tube construction
- Black powder coat finish
- Rod ends, Front - Chrome Moly Spherical, Rear – Fully Machined Solid
- For use with 3"" O.D. Axle Tubes
- Welding required
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.