Coker Tire 700315 American Classic Bias Tire, 820R15
Universal Fit, Passenger Car Tire Type, Radial Tire Construction, Blackwall Tire Sidewall
Coker Tire's new American Classic Bias Look Radial tires are made in the USA and thoroughly tested to ensure quality. When it comes to your collector vehicle, you can trust that American Classic Radial tires are ready for the open road. They're also ready for the show field with beautiful styling. The "pie crust" shoulder and vintage-style tread pattern give this tire an original look, while steel belted radial internal construction make it the perfect choice for a car that will see plenty of miles. The blackwall styling and bias look make this an excellent tire for trucks, cars and hot rods.
- DOT Approved: Yes
- Product Size: 820R15
- Sidewall Style: Blackwall
- Width Bias Look Radial: 8.20
- Rim Diameter: 15
- Tread Width: 5.60
- Section Width (Actual): 7.62
- Overall Diameter: 29.91
- Load Index: 102
- Speed Rating: S
- Construction Ply: POLY/STEEL
- Max Load Capacity: 1920@35PSI
- Recommended Rim Width: 6.00 - 7.00
- Tube Type or Tubeless: Tubeless
- Tire Construction: Radial
*Note-This is a tubeless tire, but keep in mind that tubes are required on some OEM and reproduction wire wheels.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Coker Tire to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Speedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
Upgrade your tires using a cross-reference chart to convert bias-ply tire sizes to radial tire sizes, as well as a formula to find the overall height of a tire.
A guide on how to groove your left rear and right rear tires.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!