Clayton Machine Works GS700T GM 700R4 Floor Mount Gated Shifter
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, Neutral Safety Switch Included, Base Included
For more than a decade Clayton Machine Works has been producing high quality automotive parts that bring even the most modest of cars to the next level. With a unique style that forged a new space in the automotive aftermarket, Clayton Machine Works products can be found on cars built by everyone from world premier builders to home garage builders and everyone in between. Fueled by a desire to create products that are a step above, each part is passionately designed implementing modern design elements and finishes with endless attention to detail. A function and style that blends with any vehicle from traditional hot rods, muscle cars, trucks and more.
Gated Automatic Transmission Shifter
- Gated style, side shift detent pattern allows for unlimited knob options
- Innovative lever design allows for easy removal and 360 degree rotation
- Allows use of any Hurst or Tremec shift lever
- Durable coated bracketry
- Neutral safety switch
- Floor mounted
- GM 700R4 Transmission
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Clayton Machine Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Side Detent Shifter for GM TH200, TH250, TH350, and TH400
Lokar ES6L80DXMB Electronic Sport Shifter, 6L80E, 10 Inch, Black
Lokar GM TH350 Floor Mount Auto Shifter
Lokar GM TH400 Floor Mount Auto Shifter
Lokar CO4L60ANMB 4L60 Nostalgia Cable Operated Shifter
Lokar FMAODFM Ford AOD Floor Mount Shifter
Lokar CO350BM GM TH350 Cable Operated Shifter, 16 Inch
Lokar CO700BM GM 700R4 Cable Operated Shifter, 16 Inch
Lokar Ford C4 Floor Mount Transmission Shifter
Lokar FMC4BNMB Floor Mount Trans Shifter, C-4, 16 In, Blk Knob
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.