Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Oldsmobile, Buick, Chevy, Pontiac, Black, Aluminum, Anodized
These throttle assemblies from Clayton Machine Works are fully adjustable and feature unique designed molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal. Billet throttle assemblies feature an anodized finish with machined highlights.
- Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
- Black anodized finish with machined highlights.
- Fits 1968-72 GM A-Body
- Matches “SH-203” series shifters
- Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal.
- Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
- 1936-1939 Pontiacs
- 1940 Pontiac Deluxe
- 1941 Pontiac Deluxe Torpedo
- 1942-1948 Pontiac Torpedos
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- 1964-1969 Buick Sport Wagon
- 1964-1967 Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Malibu SS, Oldsmobile 442, Buick GS
- 1968-1972 El Camino
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1973 Pontiac LeMans
- 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
- 1974-1976 Chevelle Laguna
- 1973-1974 Buick Century GS
- 1973-1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1976 Buick Century Turbo
- 1977 Pontiac Can-Am
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Clayton Machine Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.