Clayton Machine PT-203 Pro-Touring Window Cranks, 1949-Up Ford and GM
Universal Fit, 5.00" Overall Length, 16 Spline Count, Painted, Silver
These window cranks from Clayton Machine are powder coated with machined highlights. They fit GM and Ford, 1949 and newer.
- Powder-coated with machined highlights
- Triangular cut outs match other CMW muscle car accessories
- Fits GM, Ford (1949 and newer)
- Dimensions: 5.5” long
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Clayton Machine Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.