Classic Instruments VT26GLF Vintage Water Temperature Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-1/8" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Tan, Brown
- Has a common 2-1/8" diameter and reads 100°-280° F
- Bezels are 24 carat gold plated for that added touch of class
- Has beautiful parchment faces and brown numbers
- The backlit design ensures the gauge is visible in any lighting conditions
- Studs are .66" long and have a .16" diameter
Vintage Series gauges feature 24 carat gold plated bezels, parchment faces and brown numbers, and old-fashion style red pointers. Gauge reads 100°-280° F. 2-1/8" diameter.
Sender not included - requires sender 27522-GM or 27522-FORD.
ChartsClassic Instruments Installation Manual (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.