Classic Instruments SN46Z Gear Selector Interface Module
Know what gear you are in with Classic Instruments’ new and improved gear selector sending unit kit. The kit includes a transmission mounted sensor and interface module that works with Classic Instruments gear selector gauges or individual LED indicator lights.
- Kit includes mounting hardware
- Works with most three and four speeds automatic transmissions
- Easy push-button calibration
- Also works as backup light trigger or neutral safety switch
- Works with Classic Instruments’ gear selector gauges
or individual LED indicator lights
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.