Classic Instruments SN35 Fuel Level Sender, 240/33 Ohm, 6-24 Inch
Universal Fit, 240 empty, 33 full Ohm Range, Height Adjustable
- Fuel gauge sender measures 240 Ohms empty and 33 Ohms full
- Designed to work in tanks from 6" to 24" deep
- It has a right-hand and a left-hand swing functionality
- Float connected to the white plastic unit able to be slid up and down to adjust for the depth
- O.D of the top plate on the sending unit is 2.80"
This sender is for fuel gauges from Classic Instruments, Stewart Warner, Autometer, and Sun. 240 Ohms empty, 33 Ohms full. It will work in tanks from 6" to 24" deep and it has a right-hand and a left-hand swing functionality.
ChartsLH/RH Swing Guide (Link)
Ohms Chart (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide