Classic Instruments MA01BLF Moal Bomber Series Gauge Set
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Cluster Gauge Set Design, Black
- Specially designed to transport your hot rod back to the WWII era
- Engineered to offer the authentic aviator look of WWII-era aircraft instruments
- These gauge sets feature precision gauges with flat glass, white pointers, and a winged emblem ringed with Bomber bezels
- Bezels are powder coated in a matte black finish, amplifying the rough and rugged military look
- The tachometer and speedometer have a 3-3/8" diameter, while the auxiliary gauges have a 2-1/8" diameter
Classic Instruments Moal series gauge sets transport your hot rod back to WWII. Classic Instruments and renowned custom builder Steve Moal joined forces to offer the authentic aviator look of WWII-era aircraft instruments. Moal series gauge sets feature precision gauges with flat glass, white pointers, and a winged emblem ringed with Bomber bezels. The bezels are powdercoated in a matte black finish, amplifying the rough and rugged military look. Capture an authentic look for your post-war hot rod with Classic Instruments Moal series gauge sets.
- Moal Bomber series
- Includes standard GM sender pack
- Outer decorative bezel set sold separately
- Use part #275-1021 to complete the bomber look
ChartsClassic Instruments Installation Manual (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Classic Instruments AX01GBLF Auto Cross 6 Gauge Set, Gray
Classic Instruments CL901SRC Classic Series Six Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch
Classic Instruments CL951SRC Classic Series Six Gauge Set, 4-5/8 Inch
Classic Instruments BET00B Bel Era III Black Direct Fit Package
Classic Instruments Velocity Series Gauge Set, 6 Piece
AutoMeter Sport Comp 2 gauge Panel
Speedway 6-Gauge Set, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway 3-Gauge Set with Aluminum Panel
AutoMeter Liquid Filled 3-Gauge Panel Oil/Fuel Press,Water Temp
AutoMeter Liquid Filled 4 Gauge Panel
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!