Classic Instruments CH01WSLF Tetra Series 1957 Chevy Gauge Set, White
Bel Air, One-Fifty Series, Two-Ten Series, Del Ray, Nomad, Sedan Delivery, Analog Gauge Series
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Classic Instruments designed these gauges specifically for your '57 Chevy car. This package replaces your original gauges and incorporates a 140 mph speedometer, 8000 rpm tachometer, oil pressure, volt, water temperature, fuel level plus high beam indicator. Classic has built the essential electronic circuit boards right into the gauge. Electronic speedometer calibration no longer requires knuckle busting or removal of the dash panel! No remote sender needed.
The fuel gauge is calibrated 0-30 ohms so it will work with your original '57 sending unit, and all other sending units are included. Dash bezel not included, reuse your original.
- Fuel gauge set up for 1957 stock fuel sending unit (0-30 ohms)
- Includes mounting bracket to mount in stock 1957 gauge bezel
- Polished stainless gauge bezels over flat glass face
- Electric programmable speedometer
- Programmable, electronic speedometer (includes GM style speedo sender)
- Electronic oil pressure gauge (plus sender)
- Electronic temperature gauge (plus sender)
- Fuel level gauge that is compatible with stock Chevy sending unit (does NOT include the fuel sender. You will need to re-use your original fuel sending unit.)
NotesGauge set is designed to be used with the stock '57 Chevy fuel sending unit or a fuel sending unit which has a 0-30 ohm rating. Requires re-use of the stock bezel.
More Like This
Classic Instruments CH01BSLF Tetra Series 1957 Chevy Gauge Set, Black
Classic Instruments CH01TSLF Gauge Set, Tan Face, 1957 Chevy
Classic Instruments CH01ASLF 57 Chevy Gauge Set, Authentic Face Design
Classic Instruments CW02SLF White Series Quad Gauges, 3-3/8 Inch
Classic Instruments Velocity Series Gauge Set, 6 Piece
Classic Instruments BET00W Bel Era III White Direct Fit Package
Classic White Series Electric 5 Gauge Set
Classic Instruments NT01SHC Nostalgia VT Face Gauge Set
Classic Instruments AW00SRC All American Series 5 Gauge Set
Classic Instruments VT02GLF Vintage Series Quad Gauges, 3-3/8 Dia.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!