Classic Instruments BET00T Bel Era III Tan Direct Fit Package
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, 5-In-One Gauge Set Design, Tan, Red
- The built-in ECM signal filter switch allows for direct connections to ECM speed signals
- Features the classic instruments ZST technology
- Has LED lighting with built-in dimmer, turn signals, high beam, and additional warning indicators
- Comes with a single-connector wiring harness for quicker setup
- It arrives ready to install in existing bezel and can be had on three additional colors
The Bel Era III direct-fit package offers the perfect combination of all-electric technology and the nostalgic stock look of 1955-’56 Chevys. Built with an injection molded housing and dual-layer design, providing a speedometer, fuel gauge, oil, temp, and volt gauges all in one easy to install cluster. New to the Bel Era III is a fuel sender selector switch to easily choose the correct range during installation.
- Fuel sender selector swtich
- Built-in ECM signal filter switch, on-board filter switch to allow direct connections to ECM speed signals
- Classic instruments ZST technology
- LED lighting with built-in dimmer, turn signals, high beam, and additional warning indicator
- Glass lens included
- Single-connector wiring harness for quicker setup
- Tan in color
- Available in three additional colors
- Arrives ready to install in existing bezel, bezel not included
ChartsInstallation Manual (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Classic Instruments BET00B Bel Era III Black Direct Fit Package
Classic Instruments Vintage Series 5 Gauge Set
Classic Instruments NT01SHC Nostalgia VT Face Gauge Set
Classic Instruments VT02GLF Vintage Series Quad Gauges, 3-3/8 Dia.
Speedway 5-Gauge Set, White Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway 2-5/8 Inch Oil Pressure and Water Temp Gauge Set
Speedway 6-Gauge Set, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway 6-Gauge Set, White Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Speedway 5-Gauge Set, Black Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Classic White Series Electric 5 Gauge Set
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!