Classic Headquarters W-597A Pedal Shaft Clip, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
- Pedal shaft reatining clip
- One required
- For cars with manual or automatic transmission
- For 1968-74 Nova; 67-69 Camaro; 64-72 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number CL4498
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle manual brake system to power by installing a Delco booster kit. Learn how to make the master cylinder more resistant to brake fluid and a few tips for an easy install.