Chrome Steel and Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Chrome, 4.50" Pedal Length, 1.75" Pedal Width
- Premium heavy-duty aluminum construction for consistent performance and reliability
- Throttle pedal features chrome plated arms and a splined shaft for easy indexing of throttle arm
- Spring loaded with a satin finish
- Includes rubber inserts for added driving comfort
- Upper arm is 5.13" long and lower arm is 7.50" long
This Speedway throttle pedal features chrome plated arms, a splined shaft for easy indexing of throttle arm, and a spring loaded, satin finish, billet aluminum pedal with rubber inserts for added driving comfort.
The arms can be swapped from side-to-side on this foot pedal.
NotesUpper arm is 5.13" long, lower arm is 7.50" long, and both are chrome. The 4.5" x 1.75" pedal is billet aluminum.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide