Chrome Oil Pan 80-85 SBC
Chevy Small Block V8, Wet Sump Sump Style, Steel, 2-piece Rear Main Seal Style, Chrome
- Specifically designed for the 1980-1985 Small Block Chevy's
- Made from durable steel with a beautiful chrome finish
- The center-to-center distance of the rear bolt holes is 5-3/4"
- Has a wet sump style and the dipstick on the passenger side
- Total capacity of the pan is 5 quarts with the oil filter installed
This chrome steel oil pan fits 80-85 Small Block Chevy V8s with a passenger side (RH) dipstick.
Note: Center-to-center of rear bolt holes is 5-3/4".
Item DetailsDipstick on Passenger Side
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.