Carter M60565 2.3 Ford Gas Fuel Pump
Gasoline Fuel Type, 40 GPH / 152 LPH Free Flow Rate, 6.5 psi Maximum Pressure, Aluminum
- Specially designed for the 2.3L Ford 4 cylinder engine
- It has all the desirable features you would want in a racing mechanical fuel pup
- Engineered to deliver 4-1/2 to 6-1/2 psi with a 40 gph flow rating
- Pump has ¼ npt ports for both inlet and outlet
- Manufactured from lightweight, all-aluminum castings
This high volume fuel pump for the 2.3L Ford 4 cylinder engine has all the desireable features you would want in a racing mechanical fuel pump. Delivers 4-1/2 to 6-1/2 psi with a 40 gph flow rating. Compatible with GASOLINE only. Has ¼ npt ports for both inlet and outlet.
- Heavy-duty diaphragm
- High-speed “anti-float” springs
- Large “full-flow” valves
- Lightweight, all-aluminum castings
- Tough, heat-treated lever
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-360-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-390-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-440-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-454-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-13 130 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 17000 Victor Billet Small Block Chevy Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.