CPP 6872RTCA-K 1968-72 GM A-Body Rear Trailing Arm Kit
Solid Axle Rear Suspension Type, Triangulated 4-Link Trailing Arm Style, Bolt-On, Steel
- Sway bar is specifically designed to fit the 1968-1972 Chevy Chevelle/ El Camino
- Made from heavy gauge TIG welded 1-3/4 ” DOM tubular steel
- Engineered to be much stronger than the stock stamped units and include lock-out plates that keep the rear in perfect alignment
- They provide a much wider range of adjustment than stock and the lower arms have integrated sway bar mounts for a clean look
- Includes self-lubricating bushings that can withstand temperatures up to 400°F and are guaranteed not to squeak
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Classic Performance Products presents its new 1968-1972 Chevelle 4-link rear tubular trailing arm kit. Made from heavy gauge steel, this newly designed kit is stronger than the stock trailing arms and include lock-out plates that keep the rear in perfect alignment. CPP’s upper arms provide a much wider range of adjustment than stock and the lower arms have integrated sway bar mounts for a clean look. Included with the kit is Classic Performance's patented high performance bushings. These self-lubricating bushings can withstand temperatures up to 400°F and guaranteed not to squeak. The sway bar is made from tempered and hardened high-carbon steel then zinc plated and includes mounting brackets. Hardware and complete instructions are included as well. This kit fits all 1968-72 GM “A ” Body cars including Skylark,Cutlass and LeMans/GTO models. This is the perfect rear suspension upgrade for your GM muscle car.
- Steel Construction
- Harware Included
- TIG welded 1-3/4 ” DOM tubular steel
- Sold as Kit
- Fits 1968-72 GM A-Body vehicles (Chevelle, Skylark, Cutlass, LeMans/GTO)
- Recommended for use with 91068722 trailing arm mount braces
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Classic Performance 1968-1972 Chevelle/El Camino Sway BarPart # 91068721.1Qty x 1
Classic Performance Chevelle/El Camino Tubular Trailing ArmsPart # 91068721.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Motors Rear Control Arms with Sway Bar, 1968-72 A Body
RideTech 11224010 Rear CoolRide Kit, 64-72 GM A Body
RideTech 11247210 TruLink Rear Suspension System, 68-72 GM A-Body
1968-72 A-Body Ford 9 Inch Housing/Axles with Coilover Suspension
Universal Parallel 4-Bar Rear Suspension Bracket Fabricator Kit
Universal Triangulated 4-Bar Rear Suspension Fabricator Kit
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 38 Inch
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Chrome
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 42 Inch
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 54 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.