CPP 6474HBK-SS GM A/F/X-Body Hydroboost Hydraulic Brake Booster
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 64-72 Chevy Chevelle, 64-72 Chevy El Camino, 69-74 Chevy Nova, Chrome
- Features a billet aluminum firewall mounting bracket
- Specifically designed for the GM A/F/X-body vehicles
- Includes a chrome master cylinder with chrome adjustable prop valve distribution block
- Comes with rubber return hoses and all necessary fittings and hardware for installation
- This high-quality direct bolt-in hydraulic brake assist system is designed to upgrade manual or vacuum-assisted brakes
Classic Performance Product's offers a high-quality direct bolt-in hydraulic brake assist system designed to upgrade manual or vacuum-assisted brakes with a powerful and compact modern hydraulic assist unit. These systems include everything you need to install into your vehicle. Most installations can be accomplished in an afternoon, using common hand tools, with average mechanical skill levels. These systems consist of a direct fit high performance, hydraulic brake assist unit; braided stainless or rubber, high pressure line set ; heavy duty power steering return line; pedal rod hardware and mounting hardware. Using all new parts, this unit puts out an amazing 1800psi at the wheels!
- Hydraulic Brake Assist unit with billet aluminum firewall mounting bracket
- Chrome master cylinder with chrome adjustable prop valve distribution block
- Chrome accumulator cover
- Stainless pressure hoses
- Rubber return hoses and all necessary fittings and hardware for installation
- Fits 1964-72 Chevelle/El Camino, 1967-69 Camaro & 1968-74 Nova
With the additional load this will place on the power steering pump, it is strongly suggested that a 2-groove power steering pump pulley be utilized.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle manual brake system to power by installing a Delco booster kit. Learn how to make the master cylinder more resistant to brake fluid and a few tips for an easy install.