COMP Cams K42-423-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Olds V8
Oldsmobile V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 276 Intake Duration, 282 Exhaust Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Oldsmobile 260-455 c.i. 8 cyl. 1967-1990. Hydraulic Roller-Great for street machines, needs headers, low gears, and 2200 stall. Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1968-90 Oldsmobile 260-455
More Like This
COMP Cams CL42-413-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Olds V8
COMP Cams CL42-423-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Olds V8
COMP Cams CL42-433-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Olds V8
COMP Cams K42-413-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Olds V8
COMP Cams K42-433-9 Xtreme Energy Roller Camshaft Kit, Olds 260/455
COMP Cams SK42-413-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Cam Kit, Olds 260/455
COMP Cams SK42-423-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Olds V8
COMP Cams K42-602-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams CL42-220-4 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams CL42-224-4 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!