COMP Cams K21-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
K21-672-4 - Camshaft Kit, CRB 292H PP508.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Hydraulic, Strong Bracket/Street Cam, 10:1 Compression, 3500+ Stall. Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Specifically designed to capture the essence of the original 1960s muscle car experience
- Combine famous factory cam performance with modern Camshaft lobe designs for increased throttle response
- Excellent sound improvement through Camshaft specifications (with similar vacuum characteristics to its muscle car era counterparts)
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams K20-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL21-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams K20-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL20-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K21-242-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K21-220-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K21-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K21-222-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K21-223-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K21-224-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 383/440
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.