Butlerbuilt Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tether, No-Fob
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These new Butler Built sprint car front axle king pin to king pin tethers are a great added safety item for your race car. The new kingpin tether design is retained in a machined slot in your axle tether bracket eliminating the need for a fob to secure the king pin tether to the axle.
- Required by many tracks and sanctioning bodies
- New design eliminates fobs from kingpin tether
- Kingpin tether is retained in machined slot in your axle tether bracket
- Available in multiple lengths: 50 Inches, 53 Inches, and 56 Inches
- Sold Individually
More Like This
Amick Associates Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tethers
ButlerBuilt BBP-4922 Sprint Car Front Axle Tether
ButlerBuilt BBP-4921 Sprint Car Axle Tether Brackets
Rearend Racing Tether
Amick Associates Sprint Car Radius Rod Front Axle Restraint Tethers
Amick Associates Sprint Car Choke Style Radius Rod Front Axle Tethers
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.