Brinn 70001 Racing Transmission with Free Stand
Brinn, 2-Speed Transmission Speeds, 10 Input Shaft Spline Count, 27 Output Shaft Spline Count
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
We keep this Brinn Racing Transmissions in stock. With the low rotating weight, internal clutch and smooth shifting, they are hard to beat. Bolts in place of stock GM transmissions. Crank drive flange not included.
- The input and output shafts are gundrilled for reduced weight
- Superior dog clutch design provides the most durability and the smoothest shifting available
- Low cost - eliminates clutch assembly and throwout bearing assembly
- Dog clutch and detent design eliminate the need for special shifters
- Six inch long, 27 tooth output shaft spline that will accept any length yoke
- SAE 10 tooth input shaft spline
- Feed line is 1/8"-27 NPT (fitting not included)
- Low gear ratio: 1.88:1
- Reverse gear ratio: 2.29:1
- Shafts and gears are cryogenically treated
Order 22070041 for a Brinn Transmission Rebuild Kit.
Item DetailsStandard with Aluminum Case
What's In The Kit
Brinn Racing TransmissionPart # 22070001Qty x 1
Transmission StandPart # 91081201Qty x 1
More Like This
Bert Transmission 1400 Gen II Aluminum Standard Transmission
Falcon Racing Transmission with Free Transmission Stand
Falcon Late Model Transmission with Free Stand, Aluminum Case
Bert Transmission 1300 Gen II Aluminum Short Transmission
Bert LMZ Aluminum Transmission
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.