Brinn 38016 Gilmer Mandrel Drive Pulley, 16 Tooth
1.88" Overall Diameter, 1.00" Inside Diameter, 16 Tooth Count, Gilmer Belt Type, Aluminum
- Puller features an anodized, all-aluminum construction
- Overall diameter measures 1.88" and the I.D. measure 1"
- Cog belts are used to drive dry sump oil pumps and other engine accessories
- Has 1/8" wide key slot cut into the ID
- Features a 16 tooth count and is 1.07" wide
Gilmer or cog belts are the tried and true belts used to drive dry sump oil pumps and other engine accessories.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.